PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2023, PGCIL diploma trainee recruitment 2023 syllabus, PGCIL diploma trainee recruitment 2023 pdf, PGCIL diploma trainee recruitment 2023 last date, PGCIL diploma trainee recruitment 2023 exam date, PGCIL diploma trainee recruitment 2023 dates, PGCIL diploma trainee recruitment 2023 apply online, PGCIL recruitment through gate 2023.
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2023.
The PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2023 is a great chance for people who are interested in electrical engineering. The Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd. (PGCIL) wants to find talented candidates to become Diploma Trainees. This is a way for them to help with the country’s power infrastructure. People who apply will go through a careful selection process to make sure they are a good fit for the job. It’s a chance to learn a lot and be part of India’s power industry.
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2023 Important Overview.
|Organization||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL)|
|Application Form Start Date||01 September 2023|
|Application Form End Date||23 September 2023|
|Post Name||Diploma Trainee|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
|Age Limit||18 – 27 Years|
|Official Website||Click Here|
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2023 Important Dates.
- Notification Released Date:- 29 August 2023
- Application Start Date:- 01 September 2023
- Application End Date:- 23 September 2023
- Written Examination Date:- October 2023
- Document Verification Date:- Update Soon
- Medical Test Date:- November 2023
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF.
Let’s now talk about the official notification released by Power Grid Corporation of India Limited. The official notification for this was issued on 29 August 2023 on PGCIL website. Whoever candidates need to read the complete notification PDF carefully, I have provided the link to the official PDF below. You can click on it to download and then read the whole thing. Click Here to Download.
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2023 Education Qualification.
- Engg. Diploma in a Related Field with 70% Marks From a Recognized University.
- For more details please read the full notification or visit the official website.
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2023 Age Limit.
- Minimum Age Limit:- 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit:- 27 Years
- To know more details of the age limit please visit the official website or official notification.
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2023 Selection Process.
How To Apply Online for PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2023.
Dear friends, let’s now explore the process of completing the online application for PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2023. Below, I have provided a detailed, step-by-step guide on how to proceed with the application process.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of PGCIL whose link I have given next. Click Here
- As soon as you click on it, you will go to the homepage, on the homepage you will find a section on Recruitment, you have to click on it.
- On clicking, you will go to another page where you will get PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2023, and next to it there will be an Apply Online link, You have to click on it.
- As soon as you log in, your application form will appear in front of you.
- You have to fill out your application form carefully and read it completely.
- After filling out the form, scan and upload whatever document is being asked of you. Submit after uploading.
- After submitting, now you have to pay your application fee which will be online.
- At last, do not forget to take a printout of the receipt of your application form.
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Admit Card 2023.
The Power Grid Corporation of India Limited has released the PGCIL Field Engineer Admit Card 2023 for 500 openings on its official website at powergrid.in. Applicants can acquire their PGCIL Hall Ticket by utilizing the provided link for PGCIL Field Engineer Admit Card PDF Download. This involves entering their Registration Number and Date of Birth for authentication.
PGCIL diploma trainee recruitment 2023 syllabus.
- Network theory
- Digital Electronics
- Generation, Transmission & Distribution of Electrical Power
- Electrical Basics
- Electrical Engineering Materials
- DC Machine, AC Machine & Transformer
- Power Electronics & Drives
- Analog Circuits/ Electronics
- Electrical Measurements & Measuring
- Circuit Theory
- Control System
- Civil Engineering Materials and Construction.
- Solid Mechanics, Structural Analysis.
- Concrete Technology.
- Reinforced Concrete Structures.
- Steel Structures.
- PSC Structures.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Hydrology & Water Resources Engineering.
- Hydraulic Structures.
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Bridge Engineering.
- Estimation, Costing, and Specifications.
- Construction and Project Management.
- Environmental Studies etc.,
- Number System
- Simple Interest
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Time and work
- Compound Interest
- Profit and Loss
- Odd-one Out
- Time and Distance
- Time and Work Partnership
- Ratio and Proportion
- Numbers and Ages
- Mixtures and Allegations
- Simple Equations
- Quadratic Equations
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Permutations and Combinations
- Simplification and Approximation
- Verbal Reasoning
- Logical Reasoning
- Data Sufficiency
- Non-Verbal Reasoning
- Data Interpretation
- Analytical Reasoning
- Transformation of Sentences.
- Active & Passive Voice.
- Direct & Indirect Speech.
- One Word Substitution.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Sentence correction
|Official Notification PDF||Click Here|
|Apply Now Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
What is the salary of Diploma Trainee in PGCIL?
Rs. 27,500 Per Month
What is the last date for POWERGRID Diploma Trainee?
23 September 2023